Saturday, July 29, 2006

idea box

I need an idea box. Somewhere to put all the bits and snippets of ideas that (someday) will go into my writing... when I have the time -- or take the time? -- to sit and write. (I will have to convince myself that the slower progress of writing is as worthwhile as the immediate gratification and the quick gratification of tweaking blog code and building quilts.)

But. That day will come. The ideas themselves are coming more regularly now, which is what necessitates the need for an idea box.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I keep every idea I come up with, which unfortunately means lots of scraps of paper.
Now I try and just keep a file on my computer desktop with subfolders for poetry, shrt-story ideas, and just misc stiff.
Just keep writing!

1:30 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Something close to that exists for the computer, called YWriter 3. It could work for the purpose. Other than that, you could maintain a loose-leaf binder, with dividers as to general theme to help you when you search through what you've written to see if it's workable.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home